Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baked Explorations

I love the Baked cookbook. I'd have to say it has become my favorite. Everything I've tried from it has been pretty amazing. A while back the creators of Baked came out with a second cookbook Baked Explorations. I haven't yet purchased this one, as there were still a few things from the first one I wanted to do. But, the other day at the library I was browsing the cookbooks, and there it was.
Just waiting for me to take it home and try some things out. So, of course I picked it up, took it home and started looking through. I was trying to watch an episode of Lost at the same time and discovered that you can't read an amazing cookbook and stay tuned into Lost. The cookbook won out, and I came back to the show. I love what I've seen so far and can't wait to try some of the goodies out! I'll share the results here once I've done something yummy!

Another note, we are having a little pintrest challenge party tonight that I'm super excited about. We each chose a project that we pinned, and are creating it! I'll share the results of that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment