Friday, August 19, 2011

Pinterest Party

Last week some of the girls from work got together to each do a project we had pinned on one of our pinterest boards. If you haven't jumped on the pinterest bandwagon yet, please do so immediately. You will see hours of your time suddenly gone as you scroll through the beautiful pictures, but it's a happy time lapse.

For my project I did mini gumball machines out of a pot with saucer, a glass bowl, and wooden ball & bead.. I started off painting everything but the bowl red.
Then just a little E6000000 (I always forget how many 0s there should be, so I add a few extra for good measure) glue to hold everything together. I'm going to fill these up with some colorful gumballs and stick them on the kiddos table at the wedding.
Hayley, Iris, & Mia working hard on their projects.

Here we all are with our accomplishments. I did the gumball machines, Iris did some needlepoint (not on her pinterest, since she doesn't pin anything, but we like her so we forgive her), Kelly made the awesome t-shirt scraf she is wearing. At the top Adina is showing off the chalkboard cabinet door she painted, Hayley made a pennant banner for her wedding, and Mia is wearing the necklace and earrings she made!


Linked up at:
Crystal B Pinterest linky party



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Totally cute craft. How fun that you all got together and did something fun!! You go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a Pinterest party! I'm going to have to do that too. Isn't Pinterest a great resource?!

    I have posted about a few of my favourite pins on my blog and if you have 5 Minutes to spare please pop by! I would be honoured if you could also link up your post to my Pinning and Singing Linky Party as this post is just fabulous! I have also created a Pinning Bloggers Master List at my blog that you might be interested in joining.

    Best wishes and happy pinning!
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love yours how cute, I just did this over at My blog as my copy cat pinterest project Im also having a pinterest party Im really lonely no one is linking up would love to have you link :)

    ReplyDelete